Looking for a unique way to count up to the 100th day of school? Build a puzzle!
- Assemble the puzzle on a piece of cardboard.
- Use another piece of cardboard to flip the puzzle over.
- Number each piece from 1 to 100 working clockwise from outside to inside.
- Make 10 groups of puzzle pieces and place each group into a baggie.
- Cut a piece of construction paper the exact dimensions of the puzzle.
- Glue the construction paper to the cardboard.
- Add mounting tape to each corner of the cardboard.
- Mount the cardboard on the board or wall.
- Each day of school add a puzzle piece to wall.